Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Obligatory Happy New Year Post

Okay, so it's not obligatory and I am being sincere!  I do wish the best for you in 2014 if you happen to be reading this!

So far, my New Year has been rather unexciting. Last night one of my oldest friends and I got together which was really nice; we've been friends since elementary school but since sixth grade, we've gone to different schools. Naturally, it has become very difficult to see each other with out busy lives, but we make a point to see each other a few times a year! Last night we made spaghetti and watched a movie. Unfortunately, she had to get up for work this morning so we weren't able to ring in the New Year together. As all my family had plans except for me, I ended up watching another movie, not even realizing it was 2014 until I looked at the clock to see that it was 12:30! Today has been filled with relaxing and reading, etc. So, not much fun but that's fine. I have a whole year to have fun!

Last year was a pretty good year with a few bumps in the road; I was able to get through those though and I believe I have become a better person because of them. Let's hope for the best in 2014!

Here are a few awkward photos from Yule Ball to finish up this post! My school is kind of obsessed with Harry Potter, so we have a Yule Ball a week or so before the end of the semester. It's pretty awesome and I had the pleasure of being in some wonderfully awkward photos during the event! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment