Monday, November 18, 2013

Just a Quick Thought or Two...




"I have wasted a sad and unfortunate amount of my life putting up walls, disregarding my passions, stifling my spirit, and degrading my self worth.
But the person I am becoming is
beautiful, healthy, true, and best of all: happy."

Thank you to http://robnaqil.tumblr.com/ for sharing these wonderful and inspiring words.

Honestly, I couldn't have described the past couple of months of my life any better.

School is busy, life is hard, and I can hardly catch a break, but I'm happier than I've been in years.
This picture was taken a few months ago with two of my best friends, Lexi and Kunza.
I love this picture because it describes our friendship to a T
and I can't help but smile when I look at it.

Here's to getting through the tough times, embracing the joyful moments, and living life to its fullest. 

To end this post, I thought I'd post a link to a song that tends to brighten my day: "Big When I Was Little" by Eliza Doolittle. If this doesn't make you nostalgic for childhood, I don't know what can. :)



Till next time!

p.s. here is the exact link to the quote that I used at the top. I would hate to deny the original writer the credit she deserves: http://robnaqil.tumblr.com/post/67240760724/i-have-wasted-a-sad-and-unfortunate-amount-of-my

No comments:

Post a Comment